Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today...
I went to this day care thingie for people in middle school (ninth grade is still middle school in my district). It's called...why should I tell you???
Anyway. So we went to a global market and I bought my dad a birthday present, a little handmade basket from a Guatemalan trinket shop.
They still make us have "buddies", and I was with my friend (Gabriella*) and another girl (Katrina*) who wouldn't stop talking. She rambled on and on about bees (WTF), Italian ice, and much more that all amounted to torture. Aaaaalmost as bad as catching (for softball). Almost.
So, me and Gabriella just texted behind Katrina's back. I feel kind of bad for Katrina, but it was better than sitting through that torture.
I guess you folks are still getting to know me. So, yes, I can be mean. Don't judge.
After the field trip we went back to the home building and I played Knives (Spoons, but with plastic knives) with a lot of people, Gabriella included.
*Names have been changed to protect the identity of people aforementioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment