Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hey again! I'm at Emma's house. Last night was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got all fancy and we're all SO PRETTY!! Last night I think we were all A's on the pretty scale. Yay! Then we went to see the Katy Perry movie and I lost a tooth. Blame it on the Milk Duds.
Emma's sister Sidney* also lost a tooth. Haha.
Friday the 13th and it was our most fun night yet!
Emma's Writing
I have on thing to say and one thing only GO ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!  tweenagerswelcome.blogspot.com
Ok, it's back to me now
It was amazing till I got all dramatic when they were straightening my hair (an impossible task). Then Jackie missed the people and such from her Les Mis rehearsal. I feel like such a bad friend for not being good with that kind of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we hip-bumped in front of the mirror when we were pretty (aka when our makeup and hair were still done) and it all felt better. Well, at least I wish that was what happened. Then we asked the candy hearts about our love lives.
Have I mentioned both of my friends have found their soulmates?
Well, in Emma's case, it's a boy at our school. In Jackie's case, it's a boy from the Les Mis camp.
For me, it's an imaginary guy that I hope exists. *If you're out there, please say something*
-LiveOutLoud-

No comments:

Post a Comment