Saturday, July 14, 2012

So, I know I've already posted today, but I need to post again, because so much happened at Julia's.
So, after I left Emma's, I went to Julia's house. First we went to the city pool for a couple hours. Then we went back to her house. Her sister kept bugging us, though, she wouldn't leave us alone.
First we went to Julia's friend Carli*'s house, turns out she's the sister of an annoying boy in my grade. We swung around on their rope swing, then went inside the house and watched Carli play Sims. It wasted a lot of our time. Then we walked back to Julia's house. She made macaroni and cheese while I stole her iPod and played Fruit Ninja.
The mac and cheese was good.
Aaaaand then we went downstairs and dug out all of her old American Girl dolls and played high school drama with them. 4 of the dolls got pregnant. Then, sadly, I had to go.
At home I watched Night at the Museum 2 and wrote this post.
Until tomorrow.
-LiveOutLoud-

No comments:

Post a Comment