Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello again.
Today at the summer camp thingie we went to a reptile zoo and a waterpark. The reptile zoo was pretty boring, but me and my new friend Allie* provoked a snake and pet a crocodile.
The waterpark was more exciting. This time, we were in a "buddy" group of 5, me, Gabriella, Allie, Violet*, and Cassidy*. We "played" an idiotic game where I somehow wound up as the mother, Violet and Cassidy were my children, Allie was my sister, and Gabriella was my cat/OSS agent.
It was fun. We all got injured at some point, but I have to say Violet suffered the most. In the game, everyone hated her and vice versa.
After we went back it was pretty much the same as yesterday, more cards.
In case you all were wondering, this is going to be, pretty much, my diary. I don't feel a need to...
A. Censor myself
B. Cut out any of my thoughts, no matter how hurtful they might be.
So don't be expecting this to be a ride through UnicornLand (once again, unicorn-lovers and unicorns are not  welcome in Annika).
-LiveOutLoud-

No comments:

Post a Comment