Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bonjour.
*HIYA FOIS NEUF DIX*
Today we had another class, and it was boring, except this girl, April* who goes to the local school for arts, is a really bad whisperer. So, naturally, during the firefighter presentation, she had to loudly whisper to me, "I have 16 fire alarms and 20 carbon monoxide detectors!"
Yah. Me and a girl I'd consider a friend from the class, Hannah*, were whispering about April's whispering. We're such hypocrites (except we can actually whisper).
Then again, when I asked April what her art was at the school for arts, she said "Theater and dance. But I also do singing." Emma doesn't whisper because "it strains her vocal chords" *eye roll*, so maybe April is doing the same thing. It's a possibility, I guess.
Are there any other teenagers who play Poptropica? Didn't think so. But I still like it. Mostly for the storyboards, I guess. Each "island" has a storyline to it, right now I'm writing a story based on the Mystery Train island.
That was random. Then again, I am very random.
-LiveOutLoud-
*Names have been changed to protect the identity of the people aforementioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment