Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Today we went to a beach, but I "forgot" my swimsuit.
I was buddies with Cassidy* Sarrah*, and Brita*. They're all very...interesting people, and I honestly would have rather been with the popular girls, it's not that they wouldn't let me in... but...
Most of the day I spent doing my summer reading assignment number one, "House of the Scorpion" by Nancy Farmer. It's actually a very good book. Anyway, we have to take notes on the plot, characters/character traits, salient words, and any new vocabulary. It's really quite fun, even to take notes,  and as of my Perfect Student Resolution** of ninth grade, I'd do it even if it wasn't.
Peace Love Puppies!
-LiveOutLoud-
*Names have been changed to protect the identity of the people aforementioned.
**I have resolved to be a perfect, studious, straight-A-and-all-that-jazz student for ninth grade. For tenth grade, it'll probably be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment