Wednesday, August 1, 2012

As you guys have probably guessed, the only reason I'm not posting is because NOTHING IS HAPPENING! It's boring summer day after boring summer day, and I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually cannot wait for school to start.
At least I have Emma's birthday party to look forward to. I can't post what I got her for a present here because she reads my blog XD
Well, I guess my old friend Allie* is back from visiting her dad in Florida. But she's popular and hangs out with her popular friends and I barely get to say anything to her. Grrr.
I am now the official Poptropica Expert of the summer camp thingie I'm going to. I know it's veeeeery embarrassing, but once again IT'S FREAKING FUN. You guys should try :P
Well, Imma go play Poptropica now. Byeee!
-LiveOutLoud-

No comments:

Post a Comment