Saturday, August 11, 2012

So, you know how I mentioned I love to sing? Well, if I didn't I'm stupid. These are my top 5 best songs:
1. "Skye Boat Song" *does anyone know who this is by?*
Ok, I know the song is a strong statement of...well I forgot, but know that I'm not religious or anything like that. I sing this in the key of D Major.
2. "A-Team" by Ed Sheeran
I only know the first and second verses (and the chorus, duh) but this is definitely one of my best songs. I would post the recording I made of me singing it, but I don't know how to. Does anyone else have Magix Music Maker 16 and happen to know how to post songs on blogs? This is also in D Major (well, at least my version. The actual thing is in A Major).
3. "Hey Soul Sister" by Train
Once again, I only know limited proportions of this song but believe I sing it well. E Major.
4. "Butterfly" by ME!
I wrote this song, therefore I know all of it. If I get enough comments, I'll post it here. In G Major.
5. "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles
I know all of this song! XD It fits into my range almost perfectly, except I can go higher. F Major.
I'm not very good with minor keys, if you guessed.
Ciao!
-LiveOutLoud-

No comments:

Post a Comment